The 2018 RSFA Owners Conference - April 20-21 in Nashville, TN.
This year’s Conference focuses on profitability
. A combination of owners and subject matter experts will share specific tactics to generate revenue and control costs. We’ll be deep in the weeds; not a 30,000 foot level.
- Opening Address – The RSFA Advantage
- Step by Step Guide to Building a Profitable Touring Program
- Lunch Roundtable #1 - Owner Selected Breakout Discussions
- Digital Advertising: How To Make It Work For You – 60 Enrollments in 60 Days
- 5 Proven Retention Tactics That Improve Your Bottom Line
- Friday Night Social
- How to Keep Your School Safe Without Breaking the Bank
- Lunch Roundtable #2 - Owner Selected Breakout Discussions
- Unintended Consequences of Well Intentioned Business Decisions and Impact To The Bottom Line
- Turning Dimes Into Dollars - 25 Money Making Ideas
- Closing Thoughts and the RSFA Action Plan
- Saturday Night Social
Meeting location: School of Rock in Franklin/Cool Springs TN 615 Bakers Bridge Ave #100, Franklin, TN 37067
Host Hotel: Home2 Suites by Hilton
107 International Drive Franklin Tennessee 37067 TEL: 615-771-8032
Registration Costs: Early Bird: $50 pp through 3/31, $100 pp after that. Costs cover lunch on April 20-21 as well as beverage service during each day, and conference services.
Attendees must be members of the RSFA, the School of Rock® Franchise Owners IFA. If you want to attend, but are not a member, this is a great opportunity to join. Just email email@example.com and we will get back to you with more info on membership. Members, if you are aware of an owner who is struggling a bit and could benefit from the group's collective expertise, share this info with them and invite them to join and attend.